Wednesday 3 January 2024

Ripleys ass

 It was a normal situation.

There were people snacking, getting dressed, telling stories, yanking each others tails, you know the drill.

Next thing, Ripley walks in.

Wearing her tank top and knickers.

She looks at me. We know each other.

She walks up to a mirror on the wall and starts checking out her hair.

She's facing the mirror and from my location she's three quarters the way there to having her back to me.

I of course check out her ass and instantly realise that she can see me through the mirror.

I look through the mirror at her face and for a split second I thought she was looking back at me.

Maybe I imagined it but she spent the remaining time adusting her hair with a half-wry maybe-a-smile on her face.

It's nice to have dreams like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment